Administrative Assistant 543769
Administrative | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- Support a management staff of nine managers and supervisors.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite to create and use documents of moderate complexity in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Interface with Web-based enterprise (HR, Finance, etc) applications. Existing skills are desirable; if not present, the ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Perform confidential administrative duties following organization policies and practices.
- Report & analyze employee data.
- Own meeting logistics: attend internal meetings as needed, take meeting notes and action items, and communicate appropriately.
- Anticipate and plan calendar events & projects. Coordinate with other groups, assistants & suppliers.
- Generate purchase orders, prepare correspondence.
- Manage tracking of employee development for staff & organization.
- Screen inquiries & delegate as required.
- Schedule and arrange appointments, meetings and travel itineraries.
- Oversee management of the organization’s web page
- Support collection of data and reporting of organizational metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, initiative and drive for excellence in areas of responsibility
- The capacity for abstract thinking for (non-technical) data collection, organization, analysis and understanding
- A resourceful and creative approach to anticipating needs and solving problems
- The highest integrity and discipline to manage sensitive information
- A constructively assertive interpersonal style that gets things done while maintaining a cohesive, team-based and fun working environment.
- Some higher education or specialized training/certification is desirable
- 3+ years directly related experience is desirable
$18 Per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment