Accounts Receivable Specialist
Finance | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounts Receivable Specialist 729725
The Accounts Receivable Specialist (ARS) role provides expertise in managing our customer portfolios to ensure receivables are paid within terms of sale. The AR Specialist works to prevent payment delays by understanding customer base and by disputing erroneous deductions taken by the customer.
- Accounts Receivable Management (75%):
- Manage the payment performance of customer(s) within the terms of sale, policies, and procedural guidelines.
- Perform prompt collection of past due receivables by calling or emailing customers as needed.
- Partner with customers, Accounts Receivable Analyst and cash application to ensure proper application or refund
- Email, upload into the customer portal, or mail invoice/s and proof of delivery receipt to customers to aid in invoice payment
- Portfolio Reporting and Analysis (25%):
- Analyze and communicate Customer and driven behaviors causing accounts receivable issues to include deduction activity and past due payment trends.
- Develop an effective working partnership with customers and internal counterparts to identify and resolve noncompliant behavior/issues.
- High School or GED from an accredited institution
- 2 years Credit/Collections/Accounts Receivable experience
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft office (excel, word, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
- Strong planning and organization skills: ability to establish work plans, "multi-task", and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
- Operational management experience in a consumer products organization
- Experience in identifying, initiating, and driving improvements to processes and work streams
- Financial or accounting experience preferred, but not required
$20 per Hour Alpharetta, GA 30022 1 Month Assignment