Accounts Payable & Expense Specialist 579366
Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Accounts Payable & Expense Specialist
- Processing accounts payable invoices, working with external suppliers and internal departments on resolving vendor payment related queries, and administrative duties, such as invoice filing.
- Timely and accurate processing of employee expense reimbursements in Concur. Follow all company policies and procedures for expense reimbursements.
- Workload is estimated as 50% Accounts Payable / 50% Expense Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook). Experience with financial systems, such as Oracle and Concur, is desirable, but not required.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to execute multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company.
- Proactive, assertive, and creative approach to problem solving.
$19 per hour San Francisco, CA 94107 3 Month Contract