Accounts Payable Clerk
Finance | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounts Payable Clerk 1482
Seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This position will report to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Establish strong working relationships within the business and with vendors.
- Perform the day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Review and process invoices for payment.
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing.
- Reviews and processes expense reports for payment.
- Resolves purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Document and maintain accounts payable procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization goals by completing related results as needed.
- Resolve purchase order process discrepancies
- Process invoice for payment
- Accounting, Finance or other business degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience in a corporate setting similar to company size
- Productive self-starter with the ability to work well within deadlines
- Collaborative team player
- Customer service focused and solution-oriented
- Well-developed organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to produce clear, concise, professional written material
- Solid analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel
$21 per hour Salt Lake City, UT 84111 1 Month Assignment