Accounting | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounts Payable 704836*
- Managing the monthly invoices – Reconcile invoice – allocate charges to the individual cost center(monthly)
- Manage and maintain the Fleet email address, addressing Fleet-related questions and resolving issues
- Manage tickets distribution to drivers and mail out license plates.
- Manage monthly reporting to be sent out to the departments on a monthly basis or as needed (mileage report, gas reports, etc.).
- Manage and assist with vendor assigning new vehicles, transferring cars, and terminating vehicles.
- Manage other A/P and administrative processes as directed.
- Familiar with excel formatting, formulas, invoicing.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication
$30-$35 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 4 Month Assignment