Accounting | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounting Manager 685773
Lead elements of the company’s global implementation of the new lease accounting standard (ASC 842). Work as a member of the Corporate Accounting Strategic Projects Team and with cross-functional partners to manage and execute specific work-streams including documentation of accounting policies, developing and documenting internal controls, developing systems and process designs, and change management activities.
- Oversee and execute work-streams as part of a large scale enterprise project.
- Develop and document accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop and document internal controls to support the company’s adoption of ASC 842.
- Design and document procedures for the new lease accounting system and related business processes and controls.
- Partner with Finance, IT, Global Strategic Sourcing and other stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Other ad hoc activities as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of US GAAP and experience in evaluating and testing financial reporting controls.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and self-manage workload.
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across functions.
- Tenacious, flexible and proactive: easily adapt to shifting priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. SAP systems experience and Visio skills desirable.
$85-$90 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment