Accounting Clerk *
Accounting | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Accounting Clerk 4332 *
- Performs accounting support functions including typing, filing, verifying records, generating invoices and vouchers, posting ledger and basic journal entries, and balancing accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
- Inputs data, generate reports, conducts basic research projects, and responds to questions.
- May reconcile accounts and maintain a systematic set of transactions in a specific area of accounting.
- May also be responsible for providing support in the collections process, including preparing reports of outstanding accounts, gathering credit/reference information, assisting in the resolution of outstanding invoice issues, responding to customer and external collection inquiries, and contacting those with unresolved issues.
- 9 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel Spreadsheet, Data entry
- Sales Associate Role ensuring deals pipelined, spreadsheet management, working with finance controller, building pipeline information
- Sales and Finance calls, present findings
- Revenue Driven
$25 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 6 Month Assignment