Sales/Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sell, maintain, and service existing gaming accounts primarily through telephone, email and sales calls. Continually prospect for new clients and secure incremental revenue through closing new business. Develop strong client relationships over the phone and email, work with Account Executive to transition where appropriate business to inside/outside coverage. Create and/or review sales reports, campaign reports and forecasts.
- Grow territory/account revenue to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Prioritizing and organizing sales calls for maximum dollars.
- Review RFP proposals and make recommendations
- Lead the development of account and territory strategies for long-term revenue growth
- Secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within the account list or territory region
- Qualify potential advertiser and when appropriate coordinate meetings between outside sales person and clients
- Coordinate with and direct account coordinator in resolving territory maintenance issues
- Coordinate regularly with Inside Sales Director regarding sales tactics and execution
- Accurate and timely communication to manager of all relevant information regarding revenue and/or advertiser relationships
- Complete regular call reports to update sales management on account activity
- Ideal candidates will have an understanding of high tech and consumer marketing.
- They will understand how the web is impacting marketplaces and companies’ business models.
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
- Have a strong desire to win and to continually develop their personal and professional skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- 1-2 years of high tech advertising sales experience
- 6 months of online sales preferred
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- BS/BA degree or equivalent training and experience required
- Proven sales and account service achievements
$21 per Hour Los Angeles, CA 90036 5 Month Assignment