Leasing Consultant (Residential, High-Rise
Residential | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
McShea Residential Services is one of the fastest growing divisions within McShea & Company, Inc. From our principals to our on-site teams, we have the people, knowledge and unyielding commitment necessary to increase the value of the rental communities we manage.
Extensive staff training, well-executed marketing and leasing strategies, meticulous facilities and grounds maintenance, stellar resident service, and accurate and timely accounting are the hallmarks of our comprehensive approach to community management. We provide great living environments for our residents and deliver superior returns on investment to our owners.
- Complies with all federal, state and local Fair Housing guidelines.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Establish rapport with future residents and all visitors.
- Lease apartment homes to future residents and achieve necessary move-in goals.
- Assist in completing applications, all required forms, providing information and collecting deposits and fees.
- Submit applications for verifications and for approval to the Property manager.
- Prepare move-in packages and conduct new resident orientations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of leasing, sales or customer services experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical capacities
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Good understanding of sales and marketing concepts
Bonus Points: Property Mangement/Leasing Consultant experience.