Leasing Consulatant - Residential Apartments
Residential | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Avison Young is a Canadian-based international real estate solutions firm, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. From our principals to our on-site teams, we have the people, knowledge and unyielding commitment necessary to increase the value of the rental communities we manage.
Extensive staff training, well-executed marketing and leasing strategies, meticulous facilities and grounds maintenance, stellar resident service, and accurate and timely accounting are the hallmarks of our comprehensive approach to community management. We provide great living environments for our residents and deliver superior returns on investment to our owners.
Avison Young (Washington DC) offers competitive wages and a robust benefits package, and the benefits eligibility begins on the date of hire.
We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultants for several of apartment communities located in Bethesda and Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Complies with all federal, state and local Fair Housing guidelines.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Establish rapport with future residents and all visitors.
- Lease apartment homes to future residents and achieve necessary move-in goals.
- Assist in completing applications, all required forms, providing information and collecting deposits and fees.
- Submit applications for verifications and for approval to the Property manager.
- Prepare move-in packages and conduct new resident orientations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of leasing, sales or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical capacities
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Good understanding of sales and marketing concept
Schedule: This is a full time, non-exempt position. The schedule will require 40 hours per week, including rotating Saturdays. This schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits program.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume via CareerBuilder, or submit via mail or fax to:
Avison Young - Human Resources
100 Lakeforest Blvd., Suite 500
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Please, no calls from recruiters. Avison Young subscribes to the spirit and laws regarding Equal Employment Opportunity. Additionally, Avison Young operates in accordance with a Drug Free Workplace and conducts drug and alcohol tests. Candidates and employees are subject to drug testing, as requested.