Financial Systems (Integration) Coordinator
U.S. Corporate | Rosemont, IL | Full Time
Who we Are:
Avison Young is a fast-growing, privately-held, international commercial real estate services firm that is owned and operated by its Principals and provides value-added, client-centric investment sales, leasing, advisory, management, financing and mortgage placement services to owners and occupiers of office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties.
Founded in 1978, the company now has more than 2,100 real estate professionals and 75 offices located in Canada, Germany, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The main functions anticipated for this intermediate role include the implementation of three interfaced financial systems designed for commission processing & tracking, accounting, and financial reporting. Additionally, this role assists with system configuration, implementation & rollout, and is responsible for ongoing support of the system.
· Assist with configuration of systems
· Assist with writing system documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
· Assist with exporting, mapping, and importing data from old to new systems
· Assist with setup of security and users
· Assist with testing of configuration of systems
· Assist with training
Post Implementation Ongoing Support:
- Research, analyze and resolve issues with various software applications.
- Troubleshoot on behalf of the users.
- Work with vendors on replicating system issues as necessary
- Identify and troubleshoot integration, workflow and process issues. Describe and report issues to the correct internal or external party,as required.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of integrations.
- Assist with System Integration errors.
· Provide light-weight system administration.
- Security setup and maintenance of Users.
- Create and assist in development of custom reports and dashboards for ongoing needs.
- Maintain data integrity in individual systems and ensure data remains consistent across systems.
- Assist with installation, implementation, and data conversion of new modules/3rd party connected applications for existing systems.
- Plan and coordinate testing of changes, upgrades, etc. to ensure smooth transition.
· Provide ongoing user support
- Respond to user questions
- Log and track issues for prioritization and reporting purposes
· Assist with new acquisitions
- Assist with exporting, mapping, and importing data from old to new systems for new acquisitions.
- System integration
· Maintain system documentation and training materials.
· Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff
· Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous work situations.
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to shift priorities with little or no notice
- Professional attitude and work habits.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management, both technical and nontechnical, at all organizational levels.
- Familiarity with basic accounting concepts required.
- Bachelor Degree in technical field or accounting (5+ years’ extensive experience supporting multiple financial systems considered without degree)
- Experience with system implementations.
- Understanding of both business and technical requirements.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Familiarity with Commercial Real Estate a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM systems (APTO), Sales Incentive Software (CallidusCloud), Cloud Based ERP (NetSuite), a plus
- Four-year college degree in a business, IT, or related specialty
- 3 – 5 years work business experience in a related job function
Why Avison Young?
Apart from the fact that Avison Young provides competitive salaries and a robust benefits program, it is our work culture that draws and retains our valued professionals. We are collaborative, surround ourselves with highly talented individuals, work hard, and appreciate the same from our colleagues.