Director, Lease Administration Services
Enterprise Solutions | Rosemont, IL | Full Time
Avison Young is the fastest growing, privately held commercial real estate services firm on the globe. Join a team of committed professionals who seek to transform the commercial real estate environment with our unique approach.
We are creating a new position for a Director of Lease Administration Services position in our Rosemont, Illinois (suburban Chicago) office.
The Director of Lease Administration Services position is responsible for managing the lease administration business line within the Avison Young Enterprise Solutions delivery model.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
Managing all aspects of the lease administration service delivery for the company, including, but not limited to:
- Leadership of practice area
- Participate in enterprise solutions strategic initiatives
- Improve business development tactics
- Direct oversight of the lease administration staff
- Employee recruitment
- Employee time management
- Employee annual reviews
- Responsibility for managing the following services within the lease administration service line:
- Client onboarding
- Lease abstraction
- Ongoing lease system management
- Rent payments/receivables
- Operating expense payment
- Lease audit
- Management of lease administration service line finances, including:
- Client billings
- Organizational budget
- Budget forecasting and reporting
- Pricing model development
- Oversight and responsibility of operational concerns:
- Operational reporting
- Employee training
- Standard operating process development
- Process governance
- Quality assurance
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer relationship management
- Sales Support and Response Marketing
- Participate in sales related meetings with potential clients
- Generate service pricing estimates
- Lead lease administration response for client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Act as liaison between lease administration and other SME leaders for combined client presentations
- Develop sales collateral
- Develop presentation materials
- Other duties as assigned by Enterprise Solutions Managing Director.
- Leadership of practice area
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates, or competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, real estate, or similar field preferred
· Advanced degree in business, real estate or law preferred, but not required
· Proven track record of successfully leading teams of employees
· Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the commercial real estate lease administration industry and/or paralegal, accounting, or facility/property management fields, having worked in either (or both) the Landlord or Tenant sector (global account experience preferred)
· Working experience with commercial real estate leases and industry standard applications
· Process-driven work style
· Analytical, pays attention to detail, but finds satisfaction with production
· Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties
· Excellent communications and organization, follow-through, and follow-up skills; meet commitments and deadlines.
· Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and bonus paid commensurate upon performance including a full range of health benefits; vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter expressing interest, include targeted salary expectations, and submit resume.