Construction Project Manager
Commercial | Gaithersburg, MD | Full Time
Come be a part of a winning team in the commercial property management industry. McShea has been in business more than 25 years and is seeking a qualified Construction Project Manager for their Gaithersburg, MD office. This position oversees all aspects of project management including developing project specifications, overseeing projects to completion and project invoicing.
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects within scope of budget
- Plans projects to accomplish goals within time constraints and quality standards
- Exhibits ongoing ability to prioritize and focus on major issues
- Ability to direct staff and subcontractors to efficiently deliver on project expectations
- Oversees maintenance of project filing and tracking systems along with related reporting
- Responsible for subcontractor selection, management and supervision
- Runs assigned projects on a day-to-day basis including communication between parties, and monitors and reports on progress
- Provides leadership and direction to staff on safety-related matters
- Develop and maintain property management documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience managing small to medium size projects including major maintenance projects and tenant improvements
- Experience with planning, estimating and tracking construction/project costs
- Works with existing and potential clients to develop and grow project management department
- Ability to read blueprints and estimate construction pricing
- Excellent understanding of OSHA with related training and certifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits program.
Please, no calls from recruiters. McShea subscribes to the spirit and laws regarding equal Employment Opportunity. Additionally, McShea operates in accordance with a Drug Free Workplace and reserves the right to conduct drug and alcohol tests on applicants and employees.