Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a Silicon Valley startup led by veterans with proven track record in building virtualization, networking and software solutions. Avi's mission is to solve some of the toughest customer problems associated with application delivery in today’s mobile, cloud era.
Controller Web Developer:
Controller Web Developer is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the Controller Web Server and the users. The primary focus will be the development/maintenance of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
The Controller is the entity which manages all the distributed load balancers. The Web Server is responsible for configuring the load balancers.
It is also the end point for retrieving metrics/log analytics, performing upgrades of the system, reporting of the operating parameters of the system etc
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework like Django
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading/memory limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Exposure to Go programming
- Good software development practices : should thrive in an environment of rapid development, peer code reviews, and writing good functional/unit tests
- High performance XML parsers and compilers, schema validation
- Host, Network, and Application Security