Test Automation Engineer (All Experience Levels)
Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a Silicon Valley startup led by veterans with proven track record in building virtualization, networking and software solutions. Avi's mission is to solve some of the toughest customer problems associated with application delivery in today’s mobile, cloud era.
In order to meet the needs of expanding customer base, we are now building a new team in Bangalore!
Test Automation Engineer
Avi Networks is looking for experienced software engineers with automation development skills to work with engineering to build our automated test infrastructure & System Testing. This is an incredible opportunity to define and build the automated test structure of an innovative Cloud Networking solution from scratch.
You are passionate about delivering exceptionally high-quality products, live and breath automation for every aspect of development and believe in taking TDD to the next level. You see your role as empowering an engineering team rather than being at odds with one.
- Build automation framework to allow software engineers and test engineers to create test case, write test script, and execute tests.
- System Test Automation
- Expert in scripting languages – Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks like Robot Framework/Fitnesses/xUnit
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline with 2-5 years of experience or Master's degree with automation knowledge.
- Load-balancer/ADC and Security appliances
- Working knowledge of Amazon EC2 or other cloud platforms and Virtualization environments
- Familiarity with SDN and NFV is a plus
- Network Application Security
- Experience in Puppet/Chef/Ansible a Plus
- Creative, fast paced startup environment
- Competitive medical benefits including parental/in-laws coverage
- Fun place to work: great technology, friendly colleagues, great culture
- Free lunch