Product Management | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a leader in software defined application network services that provide load balancing, application delivery, application security, and real time monitoring of application performance and end-user experience. As a technical writer here at Avi, you will be responsible for working directly with the engineering and technical marketing teams to help create product documentation for our customers.
This role requires strong writing skills and the ability to pick up technical details of Avi's technology and be able to convey those details succinctly and clearly to our users.
Roles and responsibilities: On a day to day basis, you'll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including;
- Maintaining Avi's Knowledge Base site with up to date details on Avi's product and technology.
- Working with engineers to document feature details, configuration guidance etc.
- Working with technical marketing on helping create technical collateral, install guides, reference architectures.
Skills we are looking for:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies (load balancing experience preferred)
- Ability to be the customer's voice when it comes to Avi's product documentation - constantly challenging us to do better and improve user experience.
- Proven expertise in understanding the technical documentation life cycle, tool sets, frameworks, along with the ability to plan out timelines.
- Self-sufficient, high energy and willing to operate in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Requires BS/BE/BA or equivalent with 5+ years of technical writing experience.
This is a full-time position based out of Avi's corporate offices in Santa Clara.