Technical Marketing Engineer
Product Management | Bangalore, India | Full Time
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a Silicon Valley startup led by veterans with proven track record in building virtualization, networking and software solutions. Avi's mission is to solve some of the toughest customer problems associated with application delivery in today’s mobile, cloud era.
Technical Marketing Engineer in Bangalore, India (TME-India)
- Create, update, and present technical documents, collateral, and decks for internal and external audience.
- Create and implement product demonstration scenarios and maintain the demo lab.
- Conduct competitive deep-dive analysis and work with the product management team to refine product requirements and bridge with the engineering team.
- Engage in driving strategic customer accounts.
- Automate deployment and demo scenarios using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Python, etc.
- Bring up sandboxes in AWS, Azure and other public clouds and maintain them for customer use.
- Help integrate Avi products (using automation tools) with partner technologies, including SDN products from VMware, Cisco, OpenStack, AWS, Azure and container ecosystems.
Must have Master's degree or foreign equivalent and 3 years+ of experience. Will accept Bachelor's degree and 5 years+ of experience in lieu of MS+1.