Software Designer (SD2-CA)
Engineering | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time
About Avi Networks
Avi “rising sun” Networks is revolutionizing networking for the cloud era and enabling Software Defined Data Centers. Imagine a world where you can deploy an application anytime, anywhere, at any scale in minutes. Avi Networks is combining the agility and scale of the cloud with network virtualization and application/user centric management. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale near Caltrain and major freeways. Avi Networks is funded by Tier 1 venture capitalists.
Do you want to disrupt a multi-billion dollar business? Are you ready to think differently about networking? Are you passionate about building a product from ground zero? Come join Avi Networks. You will work with incredibly smart, talented individuals and inspiring leadership with an outstanding track record of innovation.
At Avi, we love to play Ping-Pong and Foosball; we take our Friday beer bashes seriously; we have a fully stocked fridge and provide free lunch. If you enjoy the thrill of a fast-paced work environment, but also love to kick back and have fun with co-workers – then this is your place.
Avi Networks is looking for a Software Designer to join our core engineering team. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of the small but agile team responsible for designing and building the distributed networking infrastructure.
- Architect, design, develop and test network services platform for the Cloud.
- Responsible for high throughput, low latency software packet forwarding.
- Scalable policy management & Web application development.
- Research Web and Front-end Optimizations techniques for the product as differentiators.
- Create disruptive solutions to differentiate in the market.
- Must have PhD degree and 2 years of experience.
Sent resume to [[redacted]]. Must refer job code SD2-CA