Director, Business Development and Ecosystem Product Management
Product Management | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time
About Avi Networks
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a Silicon Valley growth stage startup, led by veterans with proven track records in building winning businesses, with backing from Greylock, Lightspeed & Menlo Ventures. Avi Networks delivers public-cloud-like agility for application services beyond load balancing including deep application analytics, predictive auto-scaling, and security in the data center or public cloud.
Avi is in its explosive growth stage. In this key role we’re looking for an entrepreneurial, energetic and distinguished Business Development and Alliances leader who is willing to roll up their sleeves to scale Avi's joint business with it's technical partners (Amazon, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RedHat, VMware and others)
- Understand partner Go-To-Market and co-selling programs so Avi can best align with partner sales motion
- Work with partner/alliance teams at Cisco, Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Google GCP, RedHat, VMware and others and help drive visibility or Avi in those partner organizations.
- Develop a solid understanding of public cloud marketplaces and how best to optimize Avi's software for sales through public cloud marketplaces.
- Evangelize the technical merits of Avi's integration with our partners and help provide guidance to the product team on how to further improve it.
- Identify partner marketing initiatives that we can align with and work with our marketing team to execute on those initiatives
- Work with the field marketing to drive joint seminars, workshops with our partners in US/EMEA
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- 10+ year in driving business development and alliances management with global technology companies.
- Self-motivated with an ability to build an entire function from scratch with minimal guidance
- A get-it-done attitude with a strong focus on getting results
- Bachelors of engineering with a minimum of 15 years of experience with technology vendors
- Previous experience in building a strong alliances/ecosytems program for small companies / startups where you've helped scale business with larger technology partners.
- Solid understanding of networking technologies including application network services (load balancing, application security, WAF...)