Customer Support Engineer
Engineering | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a Silicon Valley startup led by veterans with proven track record in building virtualization, networking and software solutions. Avi's mission is to solve some of the toughest customer problems associated with application delivery in today’s mobile, cloud era.
- Provide feedback on timely customer issues and maintain support plan points.
- Create knowledge and support articles, white papers, case studies and other materials to enhance customer and peer knowledge of the product.
- Maintain per-customer view of reported issues and configurations.
- Communicate regularly with customers, sales account teams, and development sectors.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, both internal and external, and champion their cause for enhancements, updates, and overall advancement of the technology.
- Strong technical and communication abilities; excellent verbal and written customer communication skills.
- Excellent technical aptitude and an eagerness to broaden technical base.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize; understanding of start-up environments; corresponding willingness for flexibility in hours in tandem to handling diverse responsibilities.
- High energy personality; driven to excel as a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of customer tracking and CRM.
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, product development and pre-sales support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of prioritizing the customer, going the extra mile, and acting with integrity.
- Thrives in small-scale customer operations supporting high-visibility key accounts.
- 5-10 years IP based networking skills including software virtualization and/or cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting network and software implementation efforts.
- Understanding of virtualized computing, packet analysis, and data center networking.
- Experience in deploying and supporting software / hardware in large-scale, complex cloud data center environments.