Coordinator, Creative Services
Graphic Design | Banner Elk, NC | Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Creative Services Specialist will manage the development of all creative products for our team brand in the community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Produce effective campaigns and collateral materials for our sales staff that are on-target and comprehensive from a message perspective.
• Handle a variety of internal and external creative resources in order to deliver campaigns and reach goals.
• Manage content for our team's website and social media platforms
• Translate marketing strategies and creative briefs into clear, concise, and impactful creative assets and campaigns.
• Develop and implement integrated campaigns with a mixture of digital, traditional advertising and PR.
• Create standards for the use of our team brand and logos.
• Manage corporate style guide and updates as required.
• Work in partnership with sales, service-line managers, marketing colleagues to create logos, sales collateral, signage, ad campaigns, web sites, e-mail communications and sales presentations.
• Work with corporate sponsor contacts on collection of logos and creative material for use in sponsorship programs
• Works closely with the event management team to deliver on their objectives and goals.
• Handle the creative for any media planning strategies that encompass print, outdoor, and digital branding campaigns.
• Write and review marketing copy as required for campaigns and sales collateral.
• Assist in writing and review of press releases
• Effectively manage workflow including, but not limited to timelines, budgets, vendor contracts, fulfillment and campaigns.
• Associate Degree in Graphics Design required/Bachelor Degree Preferred
• 1 year work experience preferred
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to perform physical labor for long extended periods of time and in various weather conditions
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work all home games during the season
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job