Informatica MDM IDD Developer
Software Development | Santa Clara, CA | Contract
MDM IDD Consultant
Location: Santa Clara, CA (Remote for Non Locals)
Contract (6-12 months)
Note: Remote (should be able to attend everyday IDC offshore calls in the evening (PST) )
· Total 6 -10 yrs. of experience in IT with at least 3+ years of Informatica MDM suite experience including MDM (Hub and IDD), Data Quality.
· Demonstrated experience of configuring and administering Informatica MDM, IDQ in clustered and non-clustered environments.
· Solid hands on experience in MDM Hub configuration, IDD configuration.
· IDQ Knowledge is good to have
· Worked on at least 2-3 MDM, IDQ implementations configuring the Hub and creating composite web services.
· Strong experience in configuring and Customizing Informatica Data Director (IDD).
· Experience in implementing MDM for Customer and Contact Domains.
· Designing & Develop Informatica MDM User Exits, IDD User exits, Match rules.
· Experience in building IDQ mapplets and workflows is a plus.
· Comfortable with third party integrations like DNB data is a plus.
· Hands on experience in installing and configuring the Informatica MDM application on JBOSS.
· Experience with MSSQL SERVER or any RDBMS and comfortable to write queries