Marketing Content Producer
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Interested in artificial intelligence? Have an entrepreneurial mindset? Want to work alongside industry leaders in an emerging market poised for unprecedented growth?
Augment, a leading provider of enterprise conversational intelligence, is seeking a highly motivated, internet-savvy Marketing and Content Design professional who can make an immediate impact to our sales and marketing efforts.
There’s a lot of noise in the artificial intelligence space. Our voice—and vision—is unique. Our “human in the loop” approach is focused on pairing the best of AI with human capital to create the next generation of customer experience for the enterprise. We’re specifically focused in helping customer representatives have smarter and more efficient conversations with their customers.
The ideal candidate has experience working lean in fast-paced environments and can prioritize projects for maximum impact. This involves working both independently and as part of a small team in collaboration with Augment team members and contractor designers. This is the role for a marketing pro who thrives in a start-up environment and is excited to get our message out.
This is contractor position that could grow into a full-time role. Accepting applications for both local and remote candidates.
- Develop and drive strategic content marketing plan and participate in sales support
- Contribute to the development of social media, web content, and other outreach
- Project manage and assist in the writing of blog posts and other thought leadership
- Help produce sales and marketing materials for presentations, customer reporting, and other collateral
- A foundational knowledge in marketing strategy and operations
- Highly self-motivated, curious, and passionate about focusing on the details
- Proficiency in HTML and comfort working in WordPress
- Experience producing insightful and engaging social media and web content
- Experience running medium- and long-term marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO and web analytics
- Keen interest in the AI and Customer Experience space, a constant researcher
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator