Lead Product Designer
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Augment has an opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded Product Designer to help define our flagship product - one that will redefine the communication process between brands and customers by blending AI and human intelligence.
Our best-of-breed support and sales augmentation tools are deployed in marquee brands like Samsung and Dyson with many more awaiting implementation. Our products apply the latest techniques in natural language processing inside of modern consumer communication tools and as such we have a heavy focus on creating a user experience that can bridge the gap between human and artificial intelligence.
With team members from Carnegie Mellon, YCombinator, and Salesforce, and a large round of funding at our disposal, our company is poised to take over an emerging market with this new member of the product team.
- Conduct user interviews and generative research to determine needs of existing clients and identify gaps in the market
- Prototype and iterate challenging UX paradigms that incorporate AI technologies based on user research data
- Collaborate with executive team in defining the product roadmap of features to grow the business
- Design conversational information architectures for various industry verticals
- Lead, mentor, grow our current and future product team
- Work with high-quality, rich datasets from Fortune 500s to drive insights for our customers
- Extensive experience leading design efforts for early stage startups (series A, seed or concept phase)
- Extremely strong grasp of UX fundamentals/tools and processes
- Strong knowledge and experience designing information architectures
- Experience designing and optimizing analytics dashboards or data based products
- Experience managing and designing products in the customer relationship management industry
- Experience designing/building/working with NLP, AI or ML based products
- Familiarity with sketch, zeplin, adobe creative suite or other similar UX design programs
- Experience building or leveraging design component libraries
- A comprehensive portfolio of UX design work to be incorporated into the application process
- Experience designing information architectures, specifically around how to create data mappings to reduce cognitive load
- Employee Wellness and Wellbeing is a top priority at Augment. Team members are provided a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
- HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future. And an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh. We also like to have fun, and gather as a team for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.