Lead Product Designer
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Augment Solutions is a leader in customer experience-driven artificial intelligence (AI). Augment’s human-in-the-loop AI uniquely empowers the ability to deliver a superior customer experience by surfacing the best information and answers across the enterprise in real time. Augmented agents deliver improved brand experience through messaging and live chat applications preferred by consumers, and then convert more of these interactions into customer delight and revenue. Augment AI already powers Fortune 500 brands around the world! Reporting directly to the CTO, this key early role is critical to bring a new level of customer experience to the market via a beautiful front-end implementation.
- Prototype and iterate challenging UX paradigms that incorporate AI technologies
- Design conversational information architectures for various industry verticals
- Help define the product roadmap for the business
- Lead, mentor, grow our current and future product team
- Work with high-quality, rich datasets from Fortune 500s to drive insights for our customers
- Be a luminary in the industry, blogging and speaking at events
- Professional experience leading product efforts in a startup environment, bonus points for enterprise SaaS experience
- Hands-on experience creating UX wireframes and overseeing the implementations of visual designs
- Experience designing information architectures, specifically around how to create data mappings to reduce cognitive load
- Experience with visual design tools is a plus
- Employee Wellness and Wellbeing is a top priority at Augment. Team members are provided a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
- HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future. And an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh. We also like to have fun, and gather as a team for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.