Lead Front End Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Augment Solutions is a leader in customer experience-driven artificial intelligence (AI). Augment’s human-in-the-loop AI uniquely empowers the ability to deliver a superior customer experience by surfacing the best information and answers across the enterprise in real time. Augmented agents deliver improved brand experience through messaging and live chat applications preferred by consumers, and then convert more of these interactions into customer delight and revenue. Augment AI already powers Fortune 500 brands around the world! Reporting directly to the CTO, this key early role is critical to bring a new level of customer experience to the market via a beautiful front-end implementation.
- Lead in the design and implementation of our flagship product
- Prototype and iterate new feature sets infused with the latest AI technologies
- Help define technology best-practices and research future platform iteration
- Help to hire, mentor and grow our current and future product team
- Work with high-quality, rich datasets from our Fortune 500 clients to drive insights for our customers
- Experience leading, or playing a critical role in front end development for 5+ years, ideally in startup/SaaS environments
- Proficiency in leading front end technologies ReactJS, AngularJS, MaterialJS, CSS/HTML/JS
- Experience with standard practices like TDD, Scrum/Agile a plus
- Experience mentoring other talented engineers
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar experience
- Experience with any/all of the following: ReactJS, AngularJS, MaterialJS, CSS/HTML/JS, TDD, Scrum/Agile, AWS, Python
- Experience writing Redux actions and reducers
- Cross-browser and cross-device debugging ability
- Modern performance and accessibility practices
- Employee Wellness and Wellbeing is a top priority at Augment. Team members are provided a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
- HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future. And an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh. We also like to have fun, and gather as a team for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.