Strategic Account Manager
Sales | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Strategic Account Manager
Location: Beaverton, OR
General Job Description:
If you are a strong team player who has a passion for creating an exceptional customer experience and can inspire others to succeed, the Customer Account Executive role at Atmosera is your opportunity to drive your career to a new level! As a Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) and a certified Cloud OS Network (COSN) partner with Microsoft, Atmosera is at the forefront of the Microsoft cloud evolution and we’re looking for someone to help provide exceptional customer service to our existing clients.
The Customer Account Executive position at Atmosera works collaboratively with our Sales Executives, Finance team, Project Managers, and Operational leaders to provide exceptional customer service to our existing Atmosera customers. We are seeking an experienced complex CS professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth. The ideal candidate will love a challenge, taking on multiple tasks within a fast paced environment.
Your #1 goal is to meet and exceed our customer expectations and business needs.
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Working with customers to understand how they use our services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Proactively engage and meet with the customer base.
- Performing deep dive analysis on customer contacts to gather lessons learned, and then uses that information to create or improve policies, procedures, and best practice reference materials.
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to customers.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Assisting with customer communication during critical launches and support events
- Assist cross-functional project teams, which could consist of infrastructure, engineers, marketing, and other support staff
- Assist in developing innovative solutions to customer requirements using our technology products, with assistance from our internal engineering group and architects as required
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Atmosera product line
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to teams based on customer requirements
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of high-end sales and services to an assigned base of accounts.
- Manage opportunities within the existing accounts in order to expand Atmosera penetration, and provide solutions based sales and service offering to customers.
- Management of the ongoing initiative of identifying business, industry and customer buying intelligence.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Atmosera sales support infrastructure: sales support, Operations, and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the successful seamless transition or clients from new sales to strategic sales management team.
- Manage the ongoing need to understand inter-related technologies that exist in the environment we sell and keep current on new technology and opportunities as the business and technologies expand.
· College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
· Minimum of 4 years of successful customer service or sales experience within a large technical account environment: previous proven expertise in managed services, high availability solutions, telecom, consulting and hardware/software solutions highly preferred.
· Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
· Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage Atmosera resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
· Ability to maintain and expand existing account relationships required.
· Excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization required.
· Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge is required.
· Proficiency in Salesforce.com and Windows based applications (WORD, EXCEL and Power Point) highly preferred.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Atmosera Online Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Atmosera is an equal opportunity employer.