Sr. Sales Executive
Sales | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
We’re building the best Managed Azure services provider on the planet. Come help build greatness and impact the strategic direction of Atmosera!
Atmosera is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join our Cloud Solutions Sales team that is focused on selling Microsoft Azure-based private and public cloud solutions with a strong set of complimentary managed services. As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), a Cloud OS Network (COSN) partner and one of the first Microsoft partners delivering Azure Certified Hybrid solutions that leverage both public and private Azure environments, Atmosera is leading the Cloud industry through the implementation of true hybrid computing. As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to accelerate our expansion of Azure-based hybrid cloud solutions and drive an increased utilization of Atmosera solutions within the Enterprise and larger SMB markets.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for promoting our unique approach, services and solutions, and will need to be an expert at selling them. You will need to demonstrate a consultative cloud selling expertise by seeking out, finding and closing new business opportunities. This position will afford you the opportunity to contribute directly to the Atmosera vision, in other words, your actions and efforts have the ability to directly influence our business.
The Senior Sales Executive will serve as the primary sales representative dealing directly with new clients to develop and close new sales opportunities to meet and exceed revenue targets.
Our successful Senior Sales Executives:
- Identify, contact, qualify and develop a strong, measurable pipeline of viable new accounts.
- Serve as primary sales executive dealing directly with new customers (hunting); develop and close new sales opportunities.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Atmosera solution opportunities and position Atmosera as a trusted advisor.
- Accurately maintain sales and/or revenue forecasts in addition to their pipeline/funnel.
- Maintain strong technical awareness of Atmosera solutions, cloud/technology solutions in general, as well as managed service offerings.
- Exceptional ability to influence key contacts and decision makers, negotiate and close business.
- Familiar with CRM tools (i.e., Salesforce.com).
- Viewed as a leader and an expert on high-performing teams.
- Are aligned both personally and professionally with our core values.
Most importantly, we need someone who works passionately ensuring that they develop their expertise, generate opportunities that translate into profitable deals and delivers long term demonstrable customer value.
Things that get us excited:
- 10+ years of complex enterprise IT sales experience with a proven track record successfully exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to be a valued trusted advisor through having knowledgeable complex technical conversations
- Proven talent for developing customer relationships from first contact to close.
- Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiators
- Solid communications skills with the ability to speak and present in front of groups of people at all levels and disciplines within a customer organization is mandatory.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs.
- A team player who can engage and work with other team members.
- In depth knowledge of business drivers related to customer needs combined with the ability to think and act strategically. This person must have the ability to strategize, proactively plan and think ahead to close business.
- An extraordinary drive to pursue opportunities while marshalling the necessary resources within Atmosera to ensure strong solution creation and implementation of the strategy once accepted.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
How to Apply:
To be considered, please submit your resume and tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in working for us and why you think you're a good fit for the role. We appreciate your interest in career opportunities with Atmosera!
This position is in our Portland, Oregon metro area office. Applicant must be located in the Portland area or willing to relocate.