Customer Success Manager
Sales | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Customer Success Manager -
Atmosera is built on being Trusted, Transparent and Secure. All three of those attributes are ultimately dependent on our employees, how we work together, deliver and service our customers.
If you are service oriented and looking to be part of something relevant,something where your attitude, expertise, customer skills and work ethic directly translate into organizational impact and your career success, then the Customer Success Manager position on the Atmosera team is a perfect fit. We’re building a category defining managed Azure solutions business and we’re looking for an incredible Customer Success Manager to champion existing customer success.
Atmosera is a leading Microsoft Azure solutions provider offering a hybrid approach leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Platform System and Azure. We engineer and operate highly scalable cloud environments that support business critical applications. We were one of the first Microsoft Cloud Solution Providers(CSPs) and we are Cloud OS Network (COSN) certified with a number of large,complex global environments for customers on Cloud Platform System. Our expertise and success comes from our incredible employees and if you have what it takes, we’d love to have you join the team!
Atmosera is seeking a Customer Success Manager who understands the art of creating an exceptional customer experience and the science of expanding the customer relationship based on business strategy, financial objectives and exceptional service.
The Customer Success Manager position is the quarterback of the service,support and sales activities with our customers. This position works closely with our customers to ensure we’re living up to our service promise while identifying service growth opportunities through building strong, direct relationships with senior business and technical customers.
How you can help build greatness:
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes ensuring satisfaction and retention and increasing service adoption.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our services.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals via their Atmosera relationship.
- Work to identify and/or develop up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Build a meaningful pipeline with assigned customers in order to expand Atmosera penetration, and provide solutions-based sales and service offerings to customers.
- Advocate customer needs/issues throughout Atmosera.
- Manage customer escalations and provide prompt, efficient, detailed,customer-oriented service and resolutions.
- Define and drive projects that improve support-related processes.
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused client communications, quarterly reviews, and other presentations.
- Understand the technologies and services that exist in customer environments and keep current on new technology and opportunities as Atmosera’s services and technologies expand.
Required “Attitude and Aptitude”
- You’re driven: no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You anticipate, you’re proactive and you’re a doer.
- You’re detail oriented and analytical; you thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re curious; you’re genuinely interested in our customer’s business, how they use our services, and how our services add value and make their business/lives better.
- You have a track record of identifying opportunities for new services adoption and revenue growth.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of successful customer service or sales experience within a technical account environment: previous proven expertise in managed services, high availability solutions, consulting and hardware/software solutions highly preferred.
- You possess an exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- You are solution focused; you solve problems through active listening,isolating concerns, and creating solutions.
- You have real, tangible experience of maintaining and expanding existing account relationships.
- You have an excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization required.
- You have the ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge.
- You are proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, etc.).
Things that get us really excited:
- You love the cloud, you love technology.
- You care about customers and in doing your part to build a historically relevant business
How to Apply:
To be considered, please submit your resume and tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in working with us and why you think you're a great fit for the role. We appreciate your interest in becoming a Customer Success Manager with Atmosera!
This amazing position is in our Portland, Oregon metro area office. Applicant must be located in the Portland area or willing to relocate.