Product Management | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Profiles we are seeking
We are looking for a Product Manager to coordinate development and maintenance of our custom-made, web-based business application (platform) that supports both external users in their interaction with the company and the team in everyday business operations.
We’re seeking individuals who can work collaboratively to timelines, budget, process, design and combine the perspective of business stakeholders, UI & UX and engineering. The ideal candidate will be able to translate a broad vision into decisive action managing software product development life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. The position requires in-depth understanding of technical and user experience issues typically encountered in web-based product development. The ideal candidate should be able to use data to drive decision making to scope and prioritize new requirements or defects/issues in the product based on business and customer impact. Strong attention to detail as well as visual organization skills are a must.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap aligned with stakeholders and business goals
- Develop metrics to assess the success of the product and determine necessary enhancements
- Collect feedback from customers and team members to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of product and developing needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the relevant product domains and explain complex concepts across the organization
- Coordinate internal product support, training and education
- Track project execution and coordinate user testing with the team
- Collaborate with engineering team to discuss and prioritize upcoming features of the product
- Coordinate the UI development with the designer
- Develop and coordinate documentation maintenance
- Written and spoken fluency in the English
- + 3 years’ experience in similar positions
Atheneum present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We provide very collaborative work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional career. The Product Manager will contribute to the product vision, gather and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy. Whether it comes down to designing, testing or quality control, the Product Manager will be a touchpoint for stakeholders to understand needs, timelines, budgets and more.