Product Management Intern (m/f) in Berlin
Product Management | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Atheneum empowers business decisions by connecting clients with key industrial experts. Our clients are comprised of consulting companies, private equity firms, and corporations. What our clients share is a desire to access premium market expertize to support their business decisions and therefore gain competitive advantage. Investors and business strategists approach us with a variety of questions and we provide them with the right expert.
With offices across Latin America, EMEA and Asia we provide our clients with a 24/7 service.
We have an opening for an exciting role where you will play a key part in the product development department. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Sr. Product Management Team on new technology initiatives. The main goal of this role is to understand our platform and our user’s / client’s needs. You will be supporting us in optimizing our platform user’s experience by identifying problems and challenges, and proactively work with the team on new features. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent graduate with 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Assist the product management team in miscellaneous regular activities: preparing product documentation, testing developed features in pre-production servers.
- Suggest and implement initiatives to increase the internal platform’s adoption and use
- Plan and prepare required user documents for the different internal platform stakeholders (e.g. user manuals, release presentations)
- Control and maintain the internal platform’s data consistency
- Build and generate regular and ad-hoc business metrics and reports
- Conduct ad-hoc and regular trainings on different technology-related topics
- Articulating user problems to stakeholders.
Profiles we are seeking
- Some experience in product design and development processes
- Previous experience with technical / documentation writing
- QA testing
- Understanding Agile methodologies and supporting project management systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent English writing level
- Previous experience with a BI solution a plus
- Previous experience with ticketing systems is a plus