Office & Human Resources Associate (m/f)
Administration | New York City, NY | Full Time
Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 10 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, Munich, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
As an Office and Human Resources Associate, you will work directly with our Operations and Human Resources Teams that are based between Berlin and and New York and provide high level of executive administrative support that will allow them to efficiently focus on the most impactful ways to grow the business and to perform his executive and strategic functions. Moreover, you will have the chance contribute to a dynamic, growing company in a highly innovative industry with an excellent working atmosphere and great team spirit.
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
- Repost job ads on existing firm hiring platforms
- Manage the relationship to key Business Schools and Universities in USA
- Coordinate recruitment process and communication with applicants
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team in New York
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations
- Respond to incoming phone and email enquiries
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Coordinate and manage extensive business travel, conference and meeting bookings and accommodation
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Partner
Profiles We Are Looking For
- Background in Human Resoucres, Marketing, Communications or Social or Political Sciences, General Administration
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative experience
- Passionate about working in a growing company
- Outstanding communication, research and problem-solving skills as well as high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multitask and identify key priorities independently
- Comfortable working on own initiative for long periods or with limited supervision
- Team player with a patient and flexible attitude