Internship - Sales & Business Development
Business Development | New York City, NY | Full Time and Internship
Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 10 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, Munich, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Seoul, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Intern to join Atheneum’s Global Business Development Team. As the Business Development Intern you will support the Office in New York with the goal to boost Atheneum’s presence in USA. It is a high growth opportunity and the role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. You will undertake this opportunity together with our Managing Partner and Director of Operations. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. For the right candidate a long term career path with participation in the company’s global expansion and offices would be a strong possibility.
- Supporting the global Business Development & Sales team in new client acquisition through professional networking (meetings with clients, telephone conversations, lead generation), sourcing and qualifying new business leads reporting directly to the Managing Partner and Director of Operations
- Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts
- Engaging with strategic decision makers of Atheneum’s blue-chip customer base in the investment, management consulting and corporate sphere by organizing and participating in client meetings and client calls
- Creating marketing documents for client pitches in the proposal phase (presentations, case studies, proposals) as well as regular reporting of sales KPIs and related administrative tasks
Profile We Are Looking For
- Upcoming or recent graduate of Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Professional experience in sales or lead generation would be an advantage
- Relevant internships in management consulting and market research are a strong plus
- Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution oriented attitude
- Outstanding research and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high standard of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross-functional teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Apply now! We are looking forward to your application!