Intern – Human Resources (m/f)
Human Resources | Berlin, Germany | Internship
Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 250,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
- Real responsibility from day one
- Develop a diverse skill set, including strategic thinking and planning, professional speaking and interviewing, negotiation and persuasion, presentation and teaching
- Possibility of full time opportunity after successful completion of internship
- 3-6 months
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Coordination of the recruiting process
- Write and distribute job postings
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
- Create and update HR materials, company presentations, and employee certificates
- Assist with office and feel good management tasks
- Prepare trainings for staff at all levels
Profiles we are looking for
- University/Fachhochschule students or recent graduates
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Passionate about working in a growing company
- Fluent in English, German would be considered an asset