Expert Relations Management Associate
Operations | Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan | Full Time
Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 350,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
As a member of our Expert Relations Management team you will communicate directly with leading experts worldwide as you help to develop, build and contribute the Atheneum Executive Network. You will be a main point of contact in managing clients’/business expert relations incl. managing payments, responding to and resolving queries by phone and email.
Profiles We Are Looking For
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and at least one additional language
- Proficient with MS-Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Manage and organize the Atheneum Executive Network, expert profiles, and expert payments
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers/business experts and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Provide refresh training to OPS team.
- Weekly report to OPS - data analysis.
- Process applications of potential experts wanting to join the network
- Work closely with the finance department on expert payment process and execution – ensure financial objectives are met by forecasting and scheduling payments, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Provide support to inquiring experts about the network, payments, and opportunities via email and telephone
- Design strategies and take lead in proactive Atheneum expert network management and enhancement.