Business Development Associate Nordics (m/f)
Business Development | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Associate to join and support Atheneum’s Global Business Development Team in our Berlin headquarters. As Business Development Associate you will take on responsibilities for developing Atheneum’s business in your own region – the Nordics. Moreover, you will help the team managing sales campaigns, preparing targeted presentations, and developing relationships with the current client base in EMEA. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast-growing company in a highly competitive industry. For the right candidate a long-term career path with participation in the company’s global expansion would be a strong possibility.
Profile We Are Looking For
- University degree in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant field. Motivated career-changers welcome.
- Fluent in English is a must, additional European language (preferably Swedish) is a plus
- Relevant work experience in sales, research, or lead generation; a proven track record of success in telephone sales is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive, creative and positive attitude
- Affinity for working with young multinational teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Experience working with CRM software (especially Salesforce) is a strong advantage
You will share your time between developing Atheneum’s business in your Region – the Nordics and helping the team’s Business Development efforts in EMEA
50% - Business Development Responsibility in Nordics
- Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts
- Generating new business leads and increasing the awareness of the Atheneum brand in the Nordics, through professional networking and cold-call techniques
- Coordinating with the Operations Team to manage relationships with existing clients
50% - Business Development Support in EMEA
- Planning and rolling out sales and business development campaigns across EMEA with the Senior Business Development Manager (focus on France, Russia and Italy)
- Designing and preparing targeted sales presentations and other documents for sales pitches and existing clients (case studies, proposals…)
- Supporting relationship-building efforts with existing clients (gathering feedback, answering requests, collecting references)
We are looking forward to your application!