Brand & Content Manager
Marketing | New York City, NY | Full Time
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
As a member of Atheneum’s marketing team you will develop the company’s international marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for content creation of blogs, the company website, and management with external vendors. This is a chance to contribute to a dynamic & fast-growing company in a highly innovative industry.
- Develop & implement Atheneum’s brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines, brand vision; value proposition & content creation
- Enhance and develop Atheneum’s brand in-line with a refreshed brand identity
- Ensure successful implementation and monitoring of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video portals
- Update all sections of the website
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Create a variety of client-facing marketing materials e.g. company presentations, newsletters
Profiles We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably within B2B services
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- Understanding of content marketing tasks: SEO, digital advertising, and social media marketing
- Hands-on mentality and solution-oriented attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; articulate and skilled at telling a visual story and presenting to external audiences
- Collaborate with brand, product, and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Ability to collaborate with multinational and cross-functional teams
- English native speaker; knowledge of additional language is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with design software is desirable
Apply only through https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/atheneumpartners