Analyst – Project Management (M/F)
Operations | Berlin, Germany | Full Time and Contract
Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
- Grow your personal network through daily cooperation with the biggest Consulting Companies, C-level
- Professionals and Private Equity Businesses
- Gain unique knowledge researching across a wide spectrum of industries
- Boost your communication, business development, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Face a high level of responsibility from day one
- Workshops: New Joiners Training, Best Practice Sharing Sessions, Communication & Sales Training and more
- Learn how to successfully connect top industry experts to leading Consulting Companies, Private Equity funds, Venture Capital funds and global corporations
- Research and understand key market dynamics across a range of specialized industries in order to gather valuable information for critical business and investment decisions
- Proactively execute interviews with top experts
- Work in an international team focused on tight deadlines, quality and accurate completion of assigned projects
Profiles We Are Looking For
- University/Polytechnic upcoming or recent graduates, preferably in business, economics, political science, sociology
- Ideally, experience in research, sales, executive search or recruitment
- Propensity to achieve and exceed calling targets
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written), confident in speaking to high calibre experts
- Ability to work independently, without supervision and a strong team spirit
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a dynamic and performance driven culture
- Passionate about working in a growing company
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus