zOLDz - Fullstack Developer
Software Development | Remote from Buenos Aires, ARG | Full Time and Contract
AthenaWorks is a company built by women and a diverse team of technologist who know what it takes to build a great company where truly everybody thrives.
We are driven to create a culture of empowerment for women in technology. An authentic culture that gives technologists from all corners of the world the freedom, flexibility and support to create best-in-class solutions in an unfettered way. We work in a lean, agile and collaborative way that gives all involved a voice and celebrates individual contributions. Our approach emphasizes equal pay, equal opportunity and a global level playing field that has no ceiling on advancement.
Many companies are trying to be more diverse and inclusive but most of them fall short of just a promise. Either they have unconscious biases in their hiring processes or no processes to truly have an inclusive team.
At Athenaworks we are committed to create the best diverse workforce that works for all. If you are a technologist, looking to work on new projects, learn new skills and continue growing your career while having the flexibility you want then join us!
Some of the things you’ll do on a regular basis:
Independently analyze, propose and develop solutions for technical problems and issues.
Communicate closely and effectively with engineering management, leads, and peers to gather and understand requirements, share project status and deal with unexpected issues.
Write high performance, maintainable code that is easy to read, well-documented and compliant with best-practices.
Meet development milestones and business requirements on schedule
Ensure the adherence to the standards and procedures that result in an environment compliant with information security policy
We are looking for:
- Client side framework (react / angular / coffee script / vueJS etc)
- Server side: Java or JVM based api development experience (Java / Kotlin/ Scala etc) 2+ years
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience translating design language into web implementation
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Nice to haves:
- Kotlin Api Experience
- ReactJS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS,DurandalJS
- Python &/or Ruby
- Tech Stack:
- Kotlin for api
If this is sounds like a match! Great apply today! If it doesn’t, don’t despair, if you are still interested to work at AthenaWorks, we have tons of opportunities coming up. Drop us a line and tell us about you, we’ll keep you posted as new opportunities arrive.