Senior Frontend Engineer (React.js)
Software Development | Remote from Uruguay | Full Time | Opened about 1 month ago
We deliver technology to some of the best startups and companies in the world through diverse empowered teams of technologists that want to create change in the digital world.
We are a female-led organization that was created to be a safe place for all people from all areas of life. A place where teams are gender-balanced and compensated equally. And a place where careers are unrestrained regardless of cultural, educational or geographical background.
We value people with strong technical skills that are collaborative, curious, results-driven, and take ownership. We embrace people that want to be themselves, have daily flexibility, grow, learn and make a difference wherever the opportunity presents itself.
So hope this sounds like you. Because we are always looking for exceptional Senior Frontend Engineer (React.js) to work in emersive client projects that will challenge your abilities. Ideally, we need you to have business level English language skills and over 5 years Senior level experience in:
- Software development, preferably focused on SaaS applications
- REST-based Web Services development
- Website optimization techniques such as CDN, Cloud, and web-caching techniques
- Creative approach that challenges conventional thinking and attention to detail with an eye on pixel perfection when creating application features and widgets
- Nice to have: experience in technologies used in backend development including but not limited to languages like PHP (Yii framework), Node.js and familiarity with databases.
- Team collaboration and ownership skills
A happy team makes a huge difference, that's why we provide:
Payment in USD or in your local currency
A truly flexible work schedule
Holiday and performance bonuses
An excellent paid time off policy
4 free Udemy courses a year
An opportunity for you to help create change in the industry
ATHENAWORKS is an inclusive safe organization that only considers your technical ability, work experience, ability to collaborate, your capacity to grow to the next level of your career and ability to deliver great work. This means that we also embrace/welcome self-taught people as well! We will NEVER consider any other personal or professional aspects of your life. We hope that you choose to have a conversation with us today and find out what makes us different from any company that you have experienced.