Senior DevOps Engineer
Cloud & Infrastructure | Remote from Argentina | Full Time | Opened about 2 months ago
We deliver technology to some of the best startups and companies in the world through diverse empowered teams of technologists that want to create change in the digital world.
We are a female led organization that was created to be a safe place for all people from all areas of life. A place where teams are gender balanced and compensated equally. And a place where careers are unrestrained regardless of cultural, educational or geographical background.
We value people with strong technical skills that are collaborative, curious, results driven, and take ownership. We embrace people that want to be themselves, have daily flexibility, grow, learn and make a difference wherever the opportunity presents itself.
So hope this sounds like you. Because we are always looking for an exceptional Senior DevOps Engineer to work in emersive client projects that will challenge your abilities. Ideally, we need you to have business level English language skills and over 5 years Senior level experience in:
- Building, deploying, administration and monitoring applications and related infrastructure
- Linux operating systems and systems administration
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud environments
- Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation
- High availability and scaling solutions like caching, CDNs, load balancing
- Development and scripting experience with languages like Python, Go or Bash
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef
- Build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Source control systems such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Monitoring and APM tools such as DataDog, SignalFX, Prometheus, New Relic, AppDynamics, Icinga
- Log aggregation tools such as ELK stack, Splunk, SumoLogic
- Container technologies (e.g. Docker, ECS, Kubernetes)
- RDBMS and NoSQL database solutions like MySQL, MSSQL, Casandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc. from an Operations perspective
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls is a plus
- Team collaboration and ownership skills
A happy team makes a huge difference, that's why we provide:
- Payment in USD or in your local currency
- A truly flexible work schedule
- Holiday and performance bonuses
- An excellent paid time off policy
- 4 free Udemy courses a year
- An opportunity for you to help create change in the industry
- And more!
ATHENAWORKS is an inclusive safe organization that only considers your technical ability, work experience, ability to collaborate, your capacity to grow to the next level of your career and ability to deliver great work. This means that we also embrace/welcome self-taught people as well! We will NEVER consider any other personal or professional aspects of your life. We hope that you choose to have a conversation with us today and find out what makes us different from any company that you have experienced.