Software Development | Guadalajara, Mexico | Full Time
AthenaWorks is a company built by women and a diverse team of technologist who know what it takes to build a great company where truly everybody thrives.
We are driven to create a culture of empowerment for women in technology. An authentic culture that gives technologists from all corners of the world the freedom, flexibility and support to create best-in-class solutions in an unfettered way. We work in a lean, agile and collaborative way that gives all involved a voice and celebrates individual contributions. Our approach emphasizes equal pay, equal opportunity and a global level playing field that has no ceiling on advancement.
Many companies are trying to be more diverse and inclusive but most of them fall short of just a promise. Either they have unconscious biases in their hiring processes or no processes to truly have an inclusive team. At Athenaworks we are committed to create the best diverse workforce that works for all.
We are currently seeking a multi-disciplinary graphic designer with the flexibility to pivot between digital and print, design graphical interfaces for products and produce graphics to use across different channels and designs. You must be a self-starter who can take initiative on projects and enjoys collaborating closely with other designers and developers.
Some of your day to day responsibilities include:
Design consistent and compelling brands across multiple channels and products
Establish original design templates for landing pages and email marketing
Assist in web design, layout design, and UX design input
Create a range of marketing assets including ad banners, print ads, social posts and blog graphics
Produce event materials and tradeshow/environmental graphics
Develop sales and marketing collateral, brand decks, and presentation slides
- 3+ years experience working as a designer
- A portfolio showcasing multi-disciplinary design experience
- A strong understanding of branding as expressed through consistent design, typography, layout, and use of photography
- Proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, and PhotoShop.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A collaborative, creative designer who works well in a high energy, multi-tasking, interdisciplinary environment
- A love of photography a plus!