QA Software Tester (Web, Mobile, User Acceptance)
Testing & Automation | Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico | Full Time and Contract
ATHENAWORKS was founded to create a culture of empowerment, diversity, and equality for technologists everywhere. A culture where everyone is safe and empowered with the freedom, flexibility, and support to create best-in-class solutions in an unfettered way.
Our founders believe that the only way to achieve balanced, fair and open teams is to make it part of the way we do business each day. So, our socially conscious business model is based on an environment for all that embraces, encourages and empowers each team member through an approach that emphasizes equal access, equal pay, equal opportunity on a global level playing field that has no ceiling on advancement.
And to do this we need exceptional people that will represent us, themselves and our mission through great code/product/design with our startup clients. Presently we are looking for QA Software Tester (Web, Mobile, User Acceptance( to work onsite with our team in Guadalajara on our latest client project. This position requires:
- Perform quality assurance testing for web applications, mobile applications, front-end, and back-end testing
- Develop and expand existing test frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and account managers to validate requirements against developed software
- Build test cases and scalable test plans
- Debug issues reported by customers and internal teams
- Provide clear and concise information for issues discovered during testing.
- Participate in agile development and test ‘quick fixes’ as part of the Rapid Response development team
- Provide feedback to product management, development, QA, and account management teams on how to improve the quality of the product
- Familiarity with using and managing web applications and mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Must be a creative thinker able to solve complex problems
- conversational level English (read, write and speak) is a must
- bachelors degree or equivalent training + experience
- a desire to continuously learn and grow professionally
By offering a fully remote, and client onsite, environments, we can give you the flexibility to create best-in-class solutions regardless of location, family obligations, or other dynamics. We operate in a lean, agile, and collaborative way so that everyone feels supported and can communicate openly. We celebrate individual achievements, along with our team spirit. As diverse & female leaders ourselves, we want to give everyone the opportunity for equal pay, fair treatment, and no ceiling on career advancement.
The users of products are diverse so the people behind the technology should be too. Our teams are comprised of great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about transforming business ideas into powerful products, services, and technology. As such, we are committed to creating meaningful technology and a company culture that celebrates our differences along with our similarities. If you are excited to build with new technologies, solve interesting problems, and would enjoy a flexible work environment with unlimited career potential… then please apply to join us today!