AsurityDocs | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Do you have a desire to accelerate your career? Do you want a career that offers you the flexibility to work from home? Do you have the drive to determine your own success? Do you want to work in an atmosphere that is uplifting and encouraging? Then we want you at Sandler Law Group. We are a Texas-based law firm that specializes in residential mortgages. We provide our clients with loan document preparation, closing services, legal support, and more. Join our growing team and pave your way to success!
What we are looking for:
Our firm is currently seeking an experienced Tester!
Designs the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met. Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the requirements, and works with development to resolve identified issues.
- Reviews business requirements and functional specifications to understand the functional and technical requirements.
- Developments user acceptance test plans by analyzing business requirements and engaging with project team members and subject matter experts as necessary.
- Designs user acceptance testing process with business users, identifying the testing team and setting up a testing schedule.
- Tests functionality alongside business subject matter experts and on own in order to test the delivered functionality in real-world scenarios.
- Assures that issues uncovered during testing are tracked and corrected.
- Collaborates with external and internal development teams to address issues found during UAT, and validates that corrective actions taken by development resolve those issues.
- Supports activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Collaborates with and supports IT business analysts and business representatives during the requirements elicitation process.
- Supports the development of the business analysis and solution design team, including participating in the creation and implementation of templates and improvement of the relevant sections of the development life cycle.
This position is remote and the training will take place remotely as well. This position is full time, salary, and offers benefits (health, vision, dental, and 401k). Salary range depends on experience.
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected bias.