Software Product Manager
RegCheck | Washington, DC | Full Time
Software Product Manager
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec-- a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing compliance.
- AsurityDocs-- dynamically generated, complaint mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck-- a new software product- with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- AsurityServices-- together with our affiliate Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
We are looking for a full-time Product Manager to manage our RegCheck product. This position will play a key role in managing ongoing development of product, as well as facilitating our product strategy and evolution.
What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the EVP of Software Products, you will individually execute or work with key stakeholders to:
- Oversee the day-to-day of product features, liaising tightly with development and business SMEs
- Manage the software product roadmap, combing industry analysis and SME / Customer input with design and functional goals to keep the product growing and remain ahead of the competition
- Create business case and business plans for the product line and investments in features or product adjacencies or other investments
- Collaborate with company marketing, sales, and other departments as needed to diver against roadmap
- Present plans and progress to senior management for buy-in and ongoing support
- Assist with the following strategy and market launch activities:
- Conduct market and competitive assessments based on feedback and research online, at conferences, from customer feedback and other stakeholder input - to successfully position the product and take action to enhance competitiveness
- Conduct pricing analysis, propose and execute strategy to drive growth and profitability
- Drive market launch and marketing activities, driving adoption and inbound leads
- Weigh sales and growth goals of the enterprise along with capacity to set priorities, request funding, and adjust plans accordingly
- Roll up your sleeves. We are a small but growing company, and the product manager is expected to personally do whatever it takes to fill in gaps and make the product a success!
What You'll Be Bringing
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager in a high-tech business, successfully launching product and executing maintenance/enhancement and growth over time
- 2+ years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, capable of effectively collaborating with all levels and areas of the organization, as well as with external partners
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Metrics driven manager with a track record of completing quality products on time
- Strategic thinker, analytical, resourceful, detailed- and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent project management skills, combine with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong bias for action and a proven record of getting things done
- Strong documenting, and flow charting skills
- Good understanding of business, product and technology
- Ability to optimize product development processes to get results faster
- Willing to travel occasionally
Why Join Our Team?
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry.
- You will be working on exciting projects, making a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board.
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients.
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other.
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.