Senior Software Engineer
RiskExec | Remote | Full Time | From $135,000.00 to $160,000.00 per year
Senior Software Engineer
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec - a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in regulatory compliance.
- Propel - dynamically generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck - a new software product - with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- Asurity Services - together with our affiliate Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
Are you passionate about building software in a cloud environment? Are you able to take existing code and make it highly performant and scalable while reducing technical debt? Do you enjoy taking ownership of products, features, and enhancements and driving them to completion? If your answer is yes, then we’d like to talk with you about the role you could fill on our RiskExec development team.
RiskExec is experiencing tremendous demand for new lending analytic tools, as well as increased capabilities and features for our existing suite of tools. As a result, our Knoxville based development team is expanding. We are looking for a fully remote or hybrid-remote senior engineer for our Knoxville, TN office. As a senior member of our engineering team, you’ll:
- Take ownership of a feature or module and drive development of it
- Create secure, public-facing RESTful web APIs and user-friendly web applications
- Enhance and maintain legacy web applications built with ASP.NET, JQuery, and ASMX web services using C# and VB.NET
- Use your expertise to solve complex problems and improve our tool suite to make it more performance, scalable, and secure
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 7 plus years of progressive experience, with a concentration on data-oriented business applications
- Deep experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Demonstrated experience applying SOLID design principles to solve complex problems
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns including MVC and Web API
- Proficiency with RESTful web services and API-first designs
- Experience with Relational and/or NoSQL Databases
- Experience with DevOps disciplines and toolsets such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience in any cloud platform, preferably Azure
- Experience with Agile methodology, and use of development tools such as Jira and GitHub
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with test-driven development and test automation (e.g. Playwright)
- Experience with one or more UI frameworks, libraries, and toolkits: Svelte, React, Vue.js, Angular, Aurelia, Bootstrap
- Experience with spatial data and tools like Mapbox GL JS and PostGIS
- Experience with the tools we use: Kubernetes, Redis, Jira, Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Bash, Powershell, VS Code, Visual Studio 2022, Couchbase, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Financial Services-related field, with knowledge of financial data management/processing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including clear examples of collaboration and team building
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be able to function under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Why Join Our Team?
- You will be working on exciting projects with cutting edge tools
- You can make a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other
- You will enjoy a healthy work / life balance
- Attractive package with title, pay and participation in variable incentive programs commensurate with experience
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.