Mortgage LOS Implementation Specialist
Technology | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Do you have extensive mortgage industry experience and are looking for a career to utilize your skills? Do you want to work in an environment that is uplifting and encouraging? Then we want you at Asurity! At Asurity it's our mission to be at the forefront of delivering end-end, efficient, and compliant products and solutions tailored for the mortgage lending market. Come and join our growing team and pave your way to success!
What we are looking for:
Our company is currently seeking a Mortgage Software Client Implementation Specialist.
What this job looks like:
In this position you will act as the primary liaison for both our new and existing mortgage lender clients. For our new customers you will provide support by successfully leading them through our onboarding process, from early identification of client loan program and business requirements, to application setup, testing and training on our document, workflow or compliance software platform(s). For our existing clients you may also be responsible for conversions and for providing support after the implementation process by evaluating the client’s needs, working with internal business partners and development, and ensuring that their expectations are managed and met. You will work collaboratively with team members to make sure that the implementation is efficient, consistent, and product quality is ensured. This generally involves getting involved during sales and planning processes, and then effectively handing over to customer service, with collaboration among business and technology teams throughout the process. These skills may also be applied to LOS or POS technology partners and/or other software solutions as we grow.
Asurity Mortgage Group is growing rapidly; we embrace new challenges and constantly seek to improve existing solutions. Within this fast-moving context priorities can shift at any second. The Mortgage Software Implementation Specialist needs to be highly adaptable, ready to take on new challenges and learn about the company inside and out.
For this position hours would typically be 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. This position can be worked remotely. However, candidates in the Dallas or DC area are a plus! The position is full time, hourly, and offers benefits (health, vision, dental, and 401k). Salary range depends on experience.
- 5 - 15 years of experience in the mortgage industry in role(s) such as project manager, tester or test manager, business analyst, originator, processor, underwriter, closer, etc.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan origination or point of systems (FiServ/Mortgage Director, Encompass, Calyx, LendingQB, OpenClose, Blend, Pavaso, Roostify, etc.) and / or document systems (WK Forms, Docutech, IDS, etc.) is very important as well as E-signing solutions (such as DocuSign,) and E-closing solutions (such as E-Originator.)
- Solid knowledge of industry terms, mortgage workflow, and key players.
- Familiarity with industry vendors.
- Ability to quickly acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of Asurity’s software platforms. Attention to detail is critical for success.
- High degree of collaboration and adaptability with the ability to multi-task and shift responsibilities.
- Strong personal initiative with ability to complete and report on self-directed and team-completed work.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
Asurity is and Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protective basis.