Mid to Senior Software Engineer
AsurityDocs | Remote | Full Time
Mid-to-Senior Software Engineer
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec- a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing compliance.
- Propel- dynamically-generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents platform empowering the future of the digital mortgage.
- RegCheck- modern loan-level mortgage compliance solution, offering real time results against federal, agency, state and local rules and regulations using sophisticated API and sleek UI.
- Asurity Services- together with our affiliate Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
We are looking to expand our product engineering team that serves both Propel and RegCheck, to meet the accelerated demand for nimble and functional products evolving with digital mortgage. Our small and mighty team has garnered recognition and praise for the intuitive designs and gained efficiencies through the use of modern technologies. The product team has the fun challenge of distilling complex concepts and operational workflows to functional design and user experience. We do a mixture of frontend and backend work to deliver high-quality results to our ever-growing clientele.
We are looking for a collaborative individual that can be an active contributor, creative problem solver with a teacher/student mindset. As a member of our engineering team, you’ll:
- Be a key contributor to enhancing RegCheck’s compliance engine, API, and report generator, all built on .NET 7/C# and deployed in Azure, with Couchbase as its NoSQL data store
- Help enhance and maintain the front-end application shared by Propel and RegCheck. Our UI is built on Vue.js and Bootstrap
- Work with our product, compliance, and legal teams to translate business needs into functioning software
- Use your expertise to solve complex problems and improve our tool suite to make it more performance, scalable, and secure
- Peer review development team code for feedback and quality control
- Create, update and maintain documentation for assigned areas
- Provide technical leadership to less experienced developers
- Participate in various meetings to provide feedback and assistance to issues that may arise including but not limited to product support, legal, accounting, clients, partners and other key participants
This position can be worked entirely remotely.
Mid level (5-7 yrs experience) salary starts at 115K and Sr. level (8+ yrs experience) salary starts at 135K.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience developing and maintaining .NET applications
- Deep experience with C# and .NET, particularly in data-rich business applications
- Demonstrated experience applying SOLID design principles to both backend and frontend technologies
- Proficiency with RESTful web services and API-first designs
- Experience with DevOps disciplines and toolsets such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Agile methodology, and use of development tools such as Jira and BitBucket
- Demonstrated ability to take individual ownership of a feature and complete it, while also using excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills to collaborate as part of a team
- Experience with NoSQL databases and Azure or other cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience in the Microsoft Azure environment is a plus
- Experience and familiarity with the residential mortgage process is a plus
Why join our team?
- You will be working on exciting projects with cutting edge tools
- You can make a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other
- You will enjoy a healthy work / life balance
- Attractive package with title, pay and participation in variable incentive programs commensurate with experience
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.