Mid-to-Senior Level Software Engineer
Technology | Washington, DC | Full Time
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for residential mortgage lenders that helps make the lending process more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec, a leading browser-based suite of tools for achieving excellence in HMDA, CRA and Fair Lending compliance.
- AsurityDocs, a SaaS-based provider of dynamically generated, compliant mortgage document disclosures and closing documents.
- AsurityServices, providing fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
What We’re Looking For
We’re expanding our development teams in Dallas, Knoxville, and Washington, DC, and we’d like to talk to:
- Software engineers with 5 to 10 years of progressive experience—specifically in coding, deploying, and debugging data-intense, distributed enterprise applications.
- Experts in the .NET platform and Microsoft stack—both current and legacy—who have demonstrated experience in applying SOLID object-oriented design principles and agile techniques to solve complex problems
- Creative, detail-oriented, results-focused self-starters who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Professionals who can communicate clearly, collaborate with others, and juggle multiple projects at once.
What You’ll Be Doing
We are constantly introducing new products and features, building new integrations with partners, and modernizing legacy applications, in addition to maintaining existing systems. We need developers who can be productive on day one in:
- Building new applications and automated tests using .NET 4.x/Core/Standard, ASP.NET Core, and SQL Server
- Creating secure, public-facing, RESTful web APIs and using HTML, CSS, Aurelia, TypeScript to build user-friendly web applications.
- Enhancing and maintaining legacy web forms applications and WCF/ASMX web services using C# and VB.NET
- Using Visual Studio 2017/2019, NUnit, JIRA, Bitbucket, Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Slack, Postman, and CLI tools
Candidates must be US citizens or legal residents.