Junior Software Engineer
RiskExec | Hybrid in Knoxville, TN | Full Time | From $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec - a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in regulatory compliance.
- Propel - dynamically generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck - a new software product - with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- Asurity Services - together with our affiliate Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
Are you passionate about building software in a cloud environment? Are you excited to use cutting-edge tools to build and deploy software? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn from experienced technologists and grow in your development career? If your answer is yes, then we’d like to talk with you about the role you could fill on our RiskExec development team.
RiskExec is experiencing tremendous demand for new lending analytic tools, as well as increased capabilities and features for our existing suite of tools. As a result, our Knoxville based development team is expanding. We are looking for a hybrid-remote junior engineer for our Knoxville, TN office. As a junior member of our engineering team, you’ll:
- Create secure, public-facing RESTful web APIs and user-friendly web applications
- Enhance and maintain legacy web applications built with ASP.NET Web Forms and ASMX web services using C# and VB.NET
- Help solve complex problems and improve our tool suite to make it more performant, scalable, and secure
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or closely related field
- 2 plus years of experience, with a concentration on data-oriented business applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Familiarity with C# and the .Net framework
- Experience with Agile methodology, and use of development tools such as Jira and GitHub
- Strong interpersonal skills, including clear examples of collaboration and team building
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with SQL databases, preferably SQL Server
- Experience with any cloud platform, preferably Azure
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with test-driven development and test automation
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns including Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Web API
- Experience applying SOLID design principles
- Familiarity with DevOps disciplines and toolsets such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
Why Join Our Team?
- You will be able to work on exciting projects, with cutting edge tools.
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry.
- You can make a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board.
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients.
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other.
- You will enjoy a healthy work / life balance
- Benefits include health, dental, disability, and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO including floating holidays.
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.