RiskExec | Knoxville, TN | Full Time
This Implementation Specialist is responsible for the effective and efficient onboarding/implementation of new customers into this high-performing and technology-leading compliance reporting and analysis platform for HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing.
- Start the customer experience right with professional engagement and communication during the implementation of new clientele
- Help the team manage the onboarding of new customers by combining modest technical understanding with firm management and rigorous process
- Ultimately manage the process from customer expectations during the sales process, to taking customers live and supporting them on RiskExec’s easy to use web-based platform
- Effectively communicate to the client what we need from them in order to move forward with building their import formats
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Excel, Visual FoxPro, .NET, and UI/UX platforms in order to build data importers for the client and transform it to the RiskExec data structures
- Walk a client through the entire lifecycle of implementation from start to finish - teaching the client how to upload data, effectively communicating to clients the requirements of their data, etc.
- Participate in training new customers on the software, taking on additional training duties as familiarity with the platform increases.
- Over time will be able to take on broader technical and user support responsibilities
- Multi-tasker and well organized - able to work on various implementations at a time
- Strong communication skills – sophisticated topics require clarity of message while working directly with the client throughout the onboarding process
- Adaptability & flexibility - we are growing fast and must adapt to market needs
- Self-starter & self-motivated – talented and driven individuals are needed to scale our organization
- Positive attitude - we have the best product, and we want to reflect that in our outlook, and the right candidate will contribute suggests for improvement to our product and/or our operations over time.
- 5+ years of experience focusing on client implementation and customer experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Visual FoxPro, .NET, and UI/UX platforms
- Technical, project management & communication skills
- Industry experience is highly preferred
- Occasional travel required
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.